Monday, July 23, 2012

The Crafting Bug

So it has been a while since my last post. Even though I have not updated, I have thought about my new blog almost every day and found myself saying, "Oh, I could blog about that!" but for some reason or another didn't make it to sitting down and actually doing the darn thing. That is, until today! 
Lately I have gotten a little crafting bug and created these little buggers: 










I'm really glad to be posting them on here because I plan on giving them away as Christmas gifts eventually. I drew inspiration from this blog: http://whenboredomstrikes.blog.com/ which I believe I found through Pinterest which led me to another craft blog, which led me to a post about her copying an entire chapter of Harry Potter on her wall which led me to her Etsy shop. Her's are much better than mine but I enjoy having an easy craft outlet. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment